Smart Gladiator Careers
We are looking for smart and talented people that embrace our innovative spirit and enhance our fun and collaborative culture. At the Smart Gladiator, you will have the opportunity to share your ideas and develop your career as you help improve the mobility of warehouse operators around the globe.
Check out our open positions below to find your opportunity to be part of something great.
Open Positions as of August 2020 – 3.
Job location: Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
1. Junior Account Executive.
- Account Executive with experience selling Mobile technology (Hardware/ Software/ SaaS) to Distributors, Retailers & 3PL service providers (B2B Sales).
- Passionate, Empathetic Hunter that can understand problems and sell solutions.
- Direct Sales.
- New account sales, has sold Mobile Technology/Supply Chain Solution before.
- Sell cycle – 3 to 9 months.
- Should have sold at least 10 new accounts every year.
- Average sales $30K or more.
- Multi level sale – more than one person.
- Total sales experience 2 or 3 years.
- Need to bring in a revenue of $500,000 or more per year.
- 6 to 8% commission, no cap in commission.
- Accelerated commission for any sale above $500,000.
- 1 to 2 years experience consistently doing this in the previous role.
- Need to have a solid Sales Process experience – Technology experience is not necessary.
- Industry experience is not necessary.
- Compensation – 50 to 60K.
- Equity available for the candidate with the right fit.
Apply today to join the Team.
2. Sales Development Representative – SDR
Smart Gladiator (www.smartgladiator.com) is looking for an outbound Sales Development Rep (SDR) to work in an innovative fast-growing startup company based out of GA Tech’s Advanced Technology Development Center. We are looking for a hunter who will help us disrupt an industry by launching multiple innovative distribution technologies into the marketplace. You will learn how to become an expert in sales by being on the front lines talking to Chief Supply Chain Officers, Chief Information Officers, VPs of Supply Chain, VPs of IT in large & medium size companies. Imagine putting in all the hard work to generate sales leads and seeing the direct impact it has on our business. The next time someone asks what you do, you tell them you’re building a company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Learn about our sales process and distribution center technology to be able to start making calls one week from the start date.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and create accurate & targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email and phone.
- Utilize smart, targeted questions to speak knowledgeably with decisions makers such as VPs and Directors.
- Skillfully build interest and set demos with new prospects
- Coordinate consultations on Account Executives’ calendar and log activities in Hub Spot CRM.
- HubSpot CRM Hygiene is Mandatory.
- Excel and get promoted to an Account Executive.
- Possibly going to logistics trade shows.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires a 3 or a 4-year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Highly effective ability to cultivate strong customer relationships.
- Strong work ethic and self-drive.
- Sincere customer empathy.
- Strong email & phone communication skills along with general interpersonal skills.
- Experience selling in a B2B environment is a plus.
- Highly organized and strong time management skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing environment with minimal direction
- Kick-Ass and Can-do attitude.
What’s In It For You?
- Be part of GA Tech’s startup incubator and learn from some of the most successful entrepreneurs around.
- Awesome commission structure with NO CAP.
- Ability to be promoted at a fast pace as the company grows.
- Company provided MacBook Pro & lots of free snacks.
- (Results Only Work Environment)
- Learn how to become an incredible salesperson by using the most modern practices in the industry and start your career off with one of the most rewarding career paths in sales.
Apply today to join the Team. (Hubspot Hygiene is mandatory.)
3. Sales Dev Intern
Smart Gladiator is actively seeking a Sales Development Intern.
As a Sales Development Intern, you will assist the Sales Team (Sales Director, Sales Managers, and Account Executives) with identifying and developing new sales opportunities with assigned prospects. By applying objective qualification criteria to identified sales leads, you will learn key processes associated with building and growing sales pipelines. You will learn how to manage prospecting and sales activities in the CRM application and will also utilize common commercial data sources such as LinkedIn and Data.com. The SMB sales team provides meaningful revenue is also the leading acquisition source for net new logos that add to our installed base of customers.
The ideal student for this position will have business acumen, technical aptitude and desire to explore a potential career in technical sales. We are looking for candidates that love new technology and a challenge.
• Utilize available resources to learn the Smart Gladiator story and key value propositions of the solution set.
• Work with sales managers and account executives to qualify and develop assigned sales leads.
• Work with sales managers and account executives to assist with outbound prospecting efforts.
• Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in an accredited college or university and have completed your freshman year.
• Strong communication and organization skills valued.
• Strong academic performance (3.0/4.0 GPA or better)
• Available for a minimum of 10 consecutive weeks.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S is required.
• Experience with Windows/Apple operating systems.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of current mobile device trends.
Apply today to join the Team. (Hubspot Hygiene is mandatory.)
INVEST YOUR CAREER AT SMART GLADIATOR
WHO WE ARE
Since 2013, Smart Gladiator helps Retailers, Distributors and Logistics Service Providers mobile enable their Supply Chain & Operations processes. By bringing the mobility revolution that has happened all around us into Supply Chain & Operations processes, companies can not only realize tremendous cost savings, but also provide a much more user friendly work environment for everybody that is engaged in executing Supply Chain processes.
Smart Gladiator is located in Atlanta GA, USA within the Georgia Tech campus in the Tech Square area in the heart of Atlanta.